Style and comfort at an affordable rateWe believe that all of our guests, whether opting for a room in the four-star Guest House or staying in our self-catering Verandah House or Yacht Cottage, deserve good value and comfort. Our property is perfectly situated in that we offer the tranquility associated with relaxation and a good night’s rest, and we are a conveniently short stroll from the village centre.
|Accommodation Type||1 Oct. 2019 – 30 Sept. 2020||1 Oct. 2020 – 30 Sept. 2021|
|Guest House||2 pax||Single||2 pax||Single|
(Honeymoon Suite 1)
|Sef-catering||Entire unit per night|
(Price per 2 adults - max 2 children additional R100.00 per child)
We offer different winter specials. Follow our Facebook page to keep updated.
- Breakfast is included for the guest house only
- While the Verandah House and Yacht Cottage are self-catering breakfast can be provided by prior arrangement
- *During the end of year/festive season the entire premises (Guest House, Verandah House and Yacht Cottage) can be rented on a self-catering basis at a special rate
Check-in and check-outCheck-in is between 14:00 and 17:00 on date of arrival and on or before 11:00 on date of departure. Early arrival or late departure is dependant on availability and by prior arrangement only.
ParkingOff street parting is available for guests as follows:
- The Guest House can accommodate one car per room
- The Yacht Cottage can accommodate one car
- The Verandah House can accommodate one car with off street parking for a maximum of two cars
ChildrenChildren of all ages are welcome in our self-catering Verandah and Yacht Houses.
Baby facilitiesPlease enquire pre booking about our camping cot and high chair for the self-catering options.
PetsOur self-catering options are pet-friendly but strict rules apply. Only fully house-trained animals are permitted. We do not allow pets on the furniture and we require a refundable pet deposit (in addition to your accommodation deposit) for damages.
PaymentA 50% deposit confirms your booking with the balance payable on or before arrival. The 50% deposit is refundable only if your cancellation occurs a minimum of 30 days prior to your date of arrival.
Payment can be made in two ways:
- On Nightsbridge by credit card
- Directly into our bank account, details of which will be supplied when you make your reservation
|Reservations cancelled prior to arrival date||% of total cost cancellation penalty|
|30 days or more 0%||0%|
Without exception a cancellation admin fee of R50 for all the above cancellation scenarios applies. In the event of a no show 100% of the total cost is payable.